Monday, November 9, 2009

html

HTML is hyper text markup language. A tag describes web pages. Example : (no stars)
Open tags is what would start the encoding much like which would bold things while <*/b> is what would end the bolding. To create your own webpage you must of the knowledge of simple html and be ablet o find resources to provide you with unknown informatin about codes. You will first start your webpage out with <*html><*body> then close it with <*/html?<*/body> (again no stars, stars just keep the blog from acting out on the html itself. ) Then you will enter in your codes and text. Make sure to do only one thing at a time and to save constantly. Three good website are : facebook.com, google.com, and myspace.com. I feel alright about html but it seems to get the good stuff you would have to study it quite a bit. I already knew how to center, bold, italisize, underline, center, things to that point. I know how to put in background and pictures. I do not know that I will actually use this in the future though because my job is going to be more around pharmacy which does not involve knowing html.

No comments:

Post a Comment