Friday, February 19, 2010

LOGOS





A LEGO Robot is a customizable toy that is programmable to do certain tasks. You can make it walk, react to sounds, move arms and legs, turn head.










I picked the Krispy Kreme logo :







It uses red which I guess would make me hungry, plus the green with it makes me think of Christmas which makes me happy and want sweet food. I just really love doughnuts.



A logo of myself would consist of a short person with lots of money because that is what I want in life since I do not have a lot now. There would also be a great dane and a big house behind me. I would choose a great dane because it is one of the dogs I want, along with a bulldog and a schnauzer. Then the house is big because I want to have a nice house when I grow up.

I picked this because I love the color green, music, xbox, chocolate, and smiling. It is pretty much what my life including friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment